Wednesday 6 February 2013

Yeast Infection No More Scam - The Risk Of Yeast Infection

I haven't read the book, but honestly you can do tons of study on your own on the internet and probably find the same information that may be in the book.

Go to earthclinic.com click on ailments and then yeast infection. There are a list of natural home remedies there and tips from other women sufferers as well. I currently have a yeast infection and it has not been. Had for about 2 months and it's slowly going away.

 I've tried monist at and rifleman and neither of those helped. In fact, it made it worse. I will tell you though that your eating habits have a direct link to yeast infections too. Avoid sugary foods and crabs because these feed yeast infection no more scam and bacteria making it continue to grow. Eat nonfat, plain yogurt as it contains acidophilus, the good bacteria we need in our guts to keep yeasts and bacteria in make sure. You can also take acidophilus/probity supplements.

Incorporate raw garlic into your diet or take garlic supplements with enteric coated tablets or capsules. My symptoms were burning feeling when peeing, mild to severe itching, vaginal swelling, and that nasty discharge. After changing my eating habits and incorporating different supplement I no longer have itching or blazing, but still have the swelling and discharge. This is what I have been doing since the end of November after failed cream and antibiotics click here now

Eating plain, nonfat yogurt(make sure it has no added sugar and it contains acidophilus...read the labels

Building my immune system by taking Vitamins A,D, C, and Folic Acid

Taking garlic, grapefruit seed extract, Echinacea/goldenseal herb supplements (these act as natural antibiotics because they have antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal properties

Absolutely limit your sugar and crab intake

As I said before, after a month I’m feeling great...all of this is based on weeks of research after finding out if had this. It's not always a quick fix and antibiotics and creams are not always the answer, they provisionally solve the problem. You have to get to the root. skipe this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment